Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Brother Jimmy!

The Consulate selected Jim to be the "face of the Consulate". I miss my brother sooooo much and am so proud of him in all he does. I am lucky though to have him go to all these great places cause then I get to travel amd have a place to stay for free.
In 2005 I went to Brazil to see him
In 2006 I went to Washington DC to see him
Then this past Feb I went to China to see him. This is us at the Forbidden City
Lets not forget in 2000 my brother and I went backpacking in Europe! I love you Jimmy! Here is what the Consulate had to say about him.
Consulate Highlights
Consulate Visa Officer Jim
A Foreign Service Officer since 2003, Jim arrived in Shanghai during the spring of 2007. What he most enjoys about working in China are the friendly people and great food. Jim has also worked in Sao Paulo, Brazil and Washington, DC. Jim speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and Chinese. His hobbies include playing the guitar and cooking.

4 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

That is so awesome! I admire him so much! And how lucky are you to get to go to all those places!?

Julie T. said...

How fun to get to all over the world to see your brother. Also, love the pics of your girls:)

Amanda said...

You are lucky that you get to travel all over the world and have a place to stay w/ your brother. When he opens his firm in Vegas...he should hire Jordan :)

Emily B said...

Kevin went to Taiwan on his mission, so he really wants to go to China. He'll be jealous when I tell him you got to go there. I would love to go visit all of these places. It's even better when someone you know lives there because than they can show you all of the fun stuff to do.