Monday, October 27, 2008

Girl Time!!

This past week I was able to go spend time with Marianne and Julianne. Marianne is in town this week and since I'm still not back to work, I went and hung out for two days. The first day Julianne made yummy Sugar cookies!! Then the second day we made Jack's first birthday cake. We tried to make the "red" frosting ourselves and had no luck. It made it very runny. So after 3 hours we ended up buying red frosting from Albertsons. The cake turned out great!! Good job Julianne! While we were playing Kayslee tried to get in Jack's high chair by herself and got stuck! Of cource I had to get a picture before saving her. I sure love to hang out with "the girls" Thanks for a fun time girls!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

You had a girls day without me??!! Why do I live thousands of miles across the country?
Cute pictures of my girls and your adorable kids!

Julie T. said...

That is so cun that you all were able to get together. There is nothing better than hanging out with good friends- especially when you don't get to see them often. Looks like you all had fun!

Liz Prisbrey said...

How fun!!! The cake looks great! I love that picture of Kayslee! Those are my favorite incidents to catch on camera.

Emily B said...

I love that cake. I didn't know you could buy red frosting. I'm glad you guys got to spend some time together.

Marylin said...

You girls are soo cute! I love the cake!! I love seeing pictures of people from the old days and what they are doing now! :)