Saturday, June 7, 2008

Beach House



Here are some cute pictures of a week in California
at a beach house!! My family which included my Mom,
Dad and nephew Ryker, Brother Stephen and his wife
Alecia and their two kids Hunter and Savanah, Brother
Jimmy and his wife Jamiee and their boy Jimmy,
and me and my family all spent a week at a beach house
in Capitrano beach. We use to go every year on Easter Break
and we would bring our friends, but this year we all brought
our families. It was so much fun!!!

Kayslee loved to chase the waves!


Then....when they crashed....they chased her.


She is sooooo cute! I just love her!


On Tuesday Richard and Tyler woke up early
and went deep sea fishing. Tyler caught a 4 foot fish!!


When they returned at noon we left for LA to visit my brother Sean
Before heading out to watch a Dodgers game.

Here are the boys after dinner on the peir.






After the Dodgers game.






Tyler loved to go Boggie Boarding!! Stephen is next
to him.


The boys were out on the Patio and are you wondering
what is in the bucket???



A LIZARD!!! YUCK!



I have so many pictures I want to post so I might be posting more.
We had a blast!! The week went by so fast. It was fun to have the
family together.

4 comments:

The Pfau's said...

Hey Brandee I saw your link on Tiff's blog. Your little girl is ADORABLE. She looks exactly like you!!! It looks like your family had a great trip -it's good to see you and your family!!!

Mark & Marianne said...

Oh Brandee, seein' these pictures brought back memories of when we went to California with you all! I hope you all had a GREAT time! Looks like fun.

Amanda said...

I love the beach - looks like so much fun! We need a pictures of your prego belly - you can't even tell that you are pregnant in those pictures :) I am coming into town on Monday for a week- can't wait to see you.

Cyndi said...

Hey Girl! I found you through Liz. It's so fun to see you again after all this time. Cute Blog by the way!