Sunday, August 17, 2008

Racing

I MISS RACING!!!!!!!!! This is me in June 2007. This race I made it to the Semi Finials.

I just wanted to say I MISS RACING!!!!! Since getting pregnant again and blowing up engines we haven't been able to race all year. We are in the middle of building a car for Richard that goes faster than the Chevelle. My car (the chevelle) goes 10 seconds in the 1/4 mile and his (a camero) will go about 6 to 7 seconds in the 1/4 mile. We want to be back up and running in November to run in the show Pinks that is coming to town. We were going to be in it last year but the weekend before I blew up the engine and my husband left town that weekend to go move his parents back home so needless to say we didn't have time to build a new engine. So he owes me!!! Kaylsee loves being out at the track!!


This is his pile of crap right now. It's ready to go to the body shop though now to be painted and then when that is done we just have to put it all back together. It's coming along it's just been a very expensive project.

2 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

I love that you race! It cracks me up!! I SO want to come check it out when you get back on the track. So do my boys. I tell them about my crazy friend that races cars! Do you know Lightning McQueen?? Maddox wants to know! :-)

jake said...

Brandee - you rock. I've been on a blogstocking spree today before we leave on our vacation, and everywhere I went it was nothing but "Twilight". Then I come to your page with you racing in a Chevelle. Bless you!

Now all I need to know is whether your Chevelle has a big block or a small block.