Saturday, August 9, 2008

Random Things

Okay Liz is on me about blogging more so I found a few things that I can put on my blog.
This is Kayslee singing and dancing. For some reason when the camera comes out she doesn't do what we want her to do. She loves music!!


I just can't get enough car seat shots with her cool sun glasses that she always has to have on while in the car.


We went to visit Grandma and Grandpa and after dinner Papa was cleaning the floor. Kayslee walked over to the drawer that has their towels in it and got a towel out and then went over with Papa to help him. It was so cute and funny to see her do that all by herself.

6 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Haha, I love that video of her!! I can't believe how much personality she has. Though it should surprise me, she is your child! Thanks for feeding my addiction and posting for me. It's the only way I am getting to knwo your daughter. How sad is that?? I'll let you know about softball as soon as I know. I expect a call within the next week about this "M" baby. :-)

Liz Prisbrey said...

Sorry, me again. I meant to say it (shouldN'T) surprise me. oops!

Jessi McCall said...

Loved the video, I tried to make one as cute, but my girl knows that something's up when the camera's out! I LOVED watching Kayslee dance! She's too cute! Keep me posted about that next baby!! Whatcha naming her?

Emily B said...

I love the sideways hat. That's a nice touch with the rap music. It sounds like you are pretty close to having that baby. I can't wait to see updates.

Jessi McCall said...

listen, you are now the new star female player on our team (the only one that's ever played), so hurry up and have that baby! We'll get a sub for you until you're all healed!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Hey, you will have time to heal!! Thank goodness, we need you! Our first game isn't until October 10th. Can't wait to see that baby, just a few more days!! YAY!!