Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Mom,
Happy Birthday to you on this special day,
as your about to board a ship and sail away.
I love you so much I hope you know,
now go get on you ship go go go.
Me and the girls will think of you,
as you turned 59 whoever knew.
I wish I was there to give you a kiss,
I hope you know you will be missed.
See you in a week with open arms,
at your front door steps ringing the charms.
Brandee

Thank you Grandma for all you do...
I'm going to miss you and Papa to.
Kayslee

Happy Birthday I'm thinking of you
Hurry home so we can play peek a boo.
Madalynn

2 comments:

Pat said...

Thank you Brandee....I loved you sweet poem. Thank you for being such a wonderful and considerate daughter. I love all of you very much....forever and ever....infinity and beyond...and then even more!!!!

Love, Mother

MissMeliss{a} said...

Awe these pictures are so cute!