Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I just love Easter! This is my favorite holiday besides Christmas. There are so many activities you can do such as egg coloring, ginger bread house decorating and sugar cookie making to name a few that we did. Today we woke up and saw the great baskets that the Easter bunny brought the kids. Following that, we had a great waffle and eggs breakfast. It's so fun being a mom.

Richard here..... Brandee was in charge of building the house and the walls were falling down and she was putting things on backwards......I'm scared cause she wants to do things to the new house. Should I let her?

We also went to a car show Saturday that Grandpa Jack's car was in out at railroad pass. I love when the weekends are here. No work just family time. Why do I have to go back to work? O ya we need money. Silly me. :))))

2 comments:

Melissa Anderson said...

Happy Easter! Looks like a fun day. I love your new hair...or maybe its old but it looks really cute. Miss ya

Amanda said...

An Easter Gingerbread House - such a cute idea:) Holidays are so much more fun being a mom! Love all your pictures.